1. The Holy Scriptures (which include the 66 books of the Old and New Testament) as originally given by God are without error, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the final and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. One God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit equal in power and glory; creator, sustainer, and governor of all things.
3. God the Father, sovereign over all, from whom are all things and for whom we exist.
4. God the Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ - through whom and for whom all things were created and in whom all things are held together - God manifest in the flesh, born of a virgin, sinless in human life; His divine miracles, His substitutionary atoning death upon the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work as High Priest and Advocate for us, and His personal return in power and glory.
5. God the Holy Spirit, who convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment; by whose indwelling the believer is empowered to know the truth and enabled to live a life in pursuit of holiness; and to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. That mankind was created in the image of God, but as sin entered the world by one man, all have sinned, by nature and by choice, and thereby incurred physical death and spiritual death, which is separation from God, and are subject to God's righteous wrath.
7. Salvation by grace through faith, apart from any effort on our part, through the atoning work of Jesus Christ's death on the cross; who having died in our place as our substitute, absorbed God's righteous wrath which we are due because of our sin; whom God raised up, so that because He lives we may have eternal life also.
8. That because Jesus died for the sins of the world His sacrifice is sufficient for all and the invitation to believe is open to all. Therefore, whoever repents of their sins and acknowledges that Jesus is Lord will be saved - forgiven of their sins and given new and eternal life by the power of the Spirit.
9. The unity in the Spirit of all true believers - the Church and the Body of Christ.
10. The bodily resurrection of the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto eternal life, and they that are lost unto judgment and eternal damnation.